We are recruiting for an eCommerce Data Entry Specialist: The key responsibility of the eCommerce Data Entry Specialist will be working directly without eCommerce Manager to build and load our product onto our ecommerce website and ensuring the details related to those products are accurately portrayed and maintained.
Job Responsibilities & Skill Required:
- Load/Build new product for ecommerce site in their various required formats
- Auditing website to ensure our products are represented properly
- Site analysis and fact checking to ensure site is up to date with the most current and accurate information
- Research, collect, and gather data from a multitude of resources
- Heavy use of Excel data entry/manipulation and database management.
- Handling e-mail correspondence within the team and occasionally with vendors.
- Experience in loading product onto websites
- Experience in fact checking and analytical positions
- An interest in the area of ecommerce, online marketing or retail
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer and Internet saavy as well as proficiency with MS Office
Note: This summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position.